Views of the publication: 2,216
We have tested and used Gravity Forms with over 200,000 forms, and the conclusion was that Gravity Forms is only poor in terms of functionality and worse in terms of end user experience.
Gravity Forms version 2.5 just adds a few icons to the back end experience and is still in beta. There’s nothing special about it, and other software companies adjusted their interface 2-3 years ago to what Gravity Forms 2.5 will likely present to us in 2021.
Gravity Forms 2021 is still BAD on mobiles
Gravity Forms 2.5 for 2021 lacks the user interface and user experience compared to what other platforms like Formsite offer.
- As you can see, Gravity Forms lacks basic typography and is messy. We couldn’t find any multi-column settings, so customers will have to scroll down too much.
- This is the Gravity Forms sample form as it appears on a mobile. It is very messy and not appealing or encouraging to a user.
- By comparison, we easily created these forms in Formsite without any particular CSS:
Gravity Forms 2021 offers no design options
- Gravity Forms has some mediocre templates, but you have to find them on their site. To start a form, you get a name and description:
- In comparison, Formsite offers a wide variety of design options: