Greensburg Restaurant Week is underway and will run throughout the weekend.
The summer program includes 21 restaurants offering menus at special prices until Sunday. And although the name cites Greensburg, restaurants are located in Westmoreland County.
Local restaurants promote lunch and / or dinner specials offering reduced prices for a prix fixe menu. Specials, ranging from casual to fine dining, can include multi-course meals for a maximum of $ 35.
Reservations are recommended.
The participants are:
• Bar Nine, 9 Mt. Pleasant St., Greensburg
• The Boulevard, 900 Towne Square Drive, Greensburg
• Caffe Barista, 7 W. Otterman St., Greensburg
• Chef Dato’s Table, 645 Route 217, Derry Township
• Greensburg Country Club, 309 Pleasant Valley Road, Hempfield
• The Headkeeper, 618 S. Main St., Greensburg
• Jaffre’s, 827 E. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• J. Corks, 25 E. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• La Vita’s, 123 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• Major Stokes, 108 W. Pittsburgh St., Greensburg
• Marino’s American Eatery, 106 West Point Drive, Hempfield
• Moreland at Waterworks, 1817 Broad St. Ext., South Greensburg
• The Old Spitfire Grille, 1517 Broad St., South Greensburg
• Oliver’s Pourhouse, 8 N. Pennsylvania Ave., Greensburg
• Pit Take BBQ, 640 N. Main St., Greensburg
• Thai cuisine by Rassame, 430 Grove St., Greensburg
• Robokyo Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi, 117 Toll House Road, Hempfield
• South Greensburg Restaurant, 1309 Broad St., South Greensburg
• Café Sun Dawg, 37 N. Main St., Greensburg
• Threaded Brick Kiln & Pourhouse, 6044 Route 30, Hempfield
• The Venue, 113 S. Pennsylvania Ave., Greensburg
For a full list of participating businesses and to view special menus, visit GreensburgRestaurantWeek.com.